Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starting Out

I'd like to branch out a bit and put this out there. I'd like to review your products for you. I'm a full-time working mom of a 18 month old. We go out on excursions, we stay in. We take long car rides and long walks. Brendon is very curious and I'm looking for products to keep his attention, teach him new things. I'd like to do more to reduce the waste we make (wow, it is a lot!) so I cloth diaper when we are home.
That being said, I am happy to review something for you. I will do my best to write a timely post, and it will be honest. I will list the pros and cons, and what our opinions were, mine, Brendon's and my husband's, if relative :)
If I have negative things to say, I'll be sure to say equal, if not more positive things about it, but I will not twist reality to make an unsatisfactory thing perfect.
 I really am in favor of home-started businesses, and want to see them grow. We need all the economical boosts we can get!
If your product has a website/twitter/email, I'll be sure to link up the appropriate things, and provide necessary buying information. I think my readers would be more likely to visit your store and buy items when they know something about you.  Please feel free to provide me with some personal information about you and your family to add to the post.
I am open to reviewing items commercially and personally designed, both well known and not-so well known. My intent is to make your business better, whether it's large or small.
Go ahead and leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you through email. You know, in between chasing Brendon and my shifts at work.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment